Role: Registered Nurse, Bank, London
Salary: £22.50 – £27.50 per hour and paid travel the moment you leave home
Who are we:
HomeLink Healthcare was established by a team of senior healthcare professionals and experienced healthcare managers with over 25 years’ experience in the NHS. We are currently working within the acute NHS hospital providing care for early supportive discharges.
Registered Nurse Role & Responsibilities:
As a Registered Nurse you will deliver quality care, possess excellent clinical skills, and have a naturally caring approach. We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities and requirements such as:
- Developing tailored care plans
- Providing medicine safely
- Delivering excellence across everything you do
- NMC registration (requirement)
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Having experience as lone worker
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Enjoy challenges and learning
- Have clinical leadership skills (bonus but not essential)
- Full driver’s license.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you’ll need to have current NMC registration as mentioned above, and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. You’ll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
Benefits we offer a Registered Nurse:
- Travel time moment you leave home and expenses paid
- Professional fees paid
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and development opportunities
Our staff work flexibly across the community as required. The great news is as this is a Bank position to provide cover as and when we need it the hours and days you work will vary but you will have flexibility to choose those hours, providing a service from 07.00 – 22.00 hours, including weekends.
If you believe you are right for the role please apply and click SUBMIT below.