Role: Registered Nurse Contract, London
Salary: £38,877- £49,236 with London weighting and depending on Experience.
Paid travel the moment you leave home
Location: London, SE1 and surrounding areas of South East London.
Who are we:
HomeLink Healthcare was established by a team of senior healthcare professionals and experienced healthcare managers with over 25 years’ experience in the NHS. We are currently working within the acute NHS hospital and community services providing care for early supportive discharge and supporting community nursing.
Registered Nurse Role & Responsibilities:
As a Registered Nurse you will possess excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. As well as;
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience as lone worker
- Registration paid
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys challenges and learning
- Clinical leadership skills (bonus but not essential)
Benefits we offer a Registered Nurse:
- Travel time moment you leave home and expenses paid
- Professional fees paid
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and development opportunities
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Sick pay
- Parking paid
Registered Nurse requirements
- Must have a valid NMC Pin Number
- Full driver’s license.
If you believe you are right for the role, Please apply and click SUBMIT below.