Job Title: Regional Clinical Practice Facilitator
Grade: Band 7 ( or Equivalent)
Salary: £40,057 – £45,839 per annum
- 33 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Paid travel time and mileage (mileage at 45p/mile)
- NMC Fees paid
- Enhancements for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution 3%
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and development opportunities with paid study days
- Annual salary reviews
Working closely with the Regional Lead and Head of Services and Clinical Development to ensure the safe and efficient day-to day running of the service.
Key deliverables within the role, include but are not limited to:
- Lone working sign off is completed within agreed timescales.
- Maintenance of induction records ensuring competency sign off has been achieved and systems updated.
- Participate in clinical audit programmes and develop action plans to improve standards of care.
- Contribute to the Companies training and development strategy, identifying areas where training and/or development are required.
- Provide opportunities for Peer to Peer support and reflective practice.
- Committed to patient recovery to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk.
As a senior clinician with HomeLink you will need to deliver clinical care and join the on-call rota, providing clinical advise and support for the business as part of their duties. This role will require you to travel from your home to patients.
Clinical Lead Requirements:
- Minimum five years’ experience as a registered nurse
- Can demonstrate working across professional and multi-agency boundaries
- Knowledge of the local health economy and the process of service change
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car
- Active participant of the on-call rota
If you believe you are right for the role, Please apply and click SUBMIT below.