Job Title: Community Physiotherapist
Grade: Band 6 or equivalent
Salary: £34,000 – £42, 000 per annum
- Travel time moment you leave home and expenses paid
- Professional fees paid
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and development opportunities
- 33 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Provide person centred Physiotherapy care and support to adult patients, their families and carers in their usual place of residence.
- Manage patients referred to HomeLink Healthcare for assessment, clinical diagnosis, treatment plan and implementation, and evaluation of care delivered.
- Perform assessment of patients with diverse and complex conditions.
- Work flexibly across the community as required.
- Participate as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- HCPC registered with a minimum, of 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to provide physiotherapy assessments and treatments to patients in their own homes.
- You must have a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
If you believe you are right for the role, Please apply and click SUBMIT below.