Job Title: Clinical and Operations Lead
Grade: Band 8 or equivalent
- Travel time moment you leave home and expenses paid
- Professional fees paid
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and development opportunities
- 33 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Sick pay
- Ensure that effective systems are in place to process, prioritise and allocate work, deliver high quality evidence-based care.
- Effective management and monitoring of caseloads and case mix to ensure effective use of resources.
- Develop and maintain engagement of team by establishing a meeting infrastructure that will facilitate leadership and support teams managerially.
- Responsible for the operational management of a virtual ward.
- Provide support to the service regarding Case finding and Assessments to enable patient flow.
- Implements and works to ensure evidence-based care / best practice.
- Working closely with other community health care professionals to ensure best care for patients.
- Actively participates and contributes to team meetings, handover and MDTs.
- Initiates health promotion activities, as appropriate, with individuals, patients and carers.
- Keeps up to date with professional requirements, health care developments, clinical evidence, National Service Frameworks for practice, National and Local priorities.
- Accountable for own professional actions and recognised own professional boundaries.
- Responsible for the security, care and maintenance of equipment ensuring standards of infection control and safety are maintained – including equipment loaned to patients.
- Ensure equity of caseload and workload across clusters of teams.
Healthcare Support Worker Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with management qualification and/or significant experience working at team leader/Management level
- Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of staff management
- Proven experience in managing a significant budget, evidencing the relationship between business development and resource management.
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible and accountable for own decisions
- Excellent organisational / prioritisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines, often working with sensitive or contentious information within varying environments
- Able to work flexibly and respond to changing demands in workload and location
- Full driver’s license and access to a car
If you believe you are right for the role, Please apply and click SUBMIT below.